Congregation Bible Study:
"Come Be My Follower"
(chapter 6, pgs 62-65, ¶19-25, box on pg 65)
Theocratic Ministry School:
Bible reading: 1 Kings 3-6
~Theocratic Ministry School Review~
Prepare to Offer the Magazines for July (15 min.)
(audience discussion, review of contents, and presentation demos ... Conclude with a demonstration showing how a Bible study may be started on the return visit - See km 8/07, p. 3)
Trained From Infancy (15 min.)
Timothy was known as a zealous and skillful evangelizer (Philippians 2:20-22) This was due, in some measure, to the spiritual foundation he received from his mother and grandmother from the time he was an infant. (2 Timothy 1:5; 3:15) The following Scriptural suggestions will help parents to train their children to become good evangelizers:
(1) Take your child in the ministry as soon as possible; train him to participate according to his age and ability. (Proverbs 22:6)
(2) Set a good example in making the ministry a priority.
(Philippians 1:9, 10)
(3) Instill love and appreciation for the preaching work during Family Worship and on other occasions. (Deuteronomy 6:6, 7)
(4) Be positive about the ministry in your attitude and speech. (Philippians 3:8; 4:8; 1 Timothy 1:12)
(5) Share regularly as a family, making the ministry a habit.
(Acts 5:41, 42)
(6) Associate with those who are zealous ministers. (Proverbs 13:20)
Invite the audience to comment on specific things their parents did to help them to develop an enjoyable and effective ministry.
Watchtower Study Lesson:
"Men, Do You Submit to Christ's Headship?"
(pgs 8-12 -May 15th study edition)
(songs 5 & 123)