Congregation Bible Study:
(song 78 and Prayer)
"Bearing Thorough Witness About God's Kingdom"
(chapter 23, pgs 183-187,
¶9-15, + boxes on pg 184 & 186)
Theocratic Ministry School:
reading: Ezekiel 11-14
No. 1: Ezekiel 11:14-25
No. 2: What Does John 6:53-57 Mean?
(rs pg 263 ¶3-4)
No. 3: What Is Meekness, and How Can It Help Us to Be Positive?
(15 min): Make Effective Return Visits.
(Discussion based on the following questions):
(1) Why is it good for us to have an objective each time we call back?
(2) How long should we stay on the first few visits?
(3) How might we introduce ourselves when we return?
(4) What could we say if the person says he is not interested?
(5) When calling on someone who accepted a tract, a brochure, or the magazines, when and how can we introduce the Bible Teach book?
(6) How can we cultivate a person's interest if we are having difficulty finding him home again?
(7) How may we train less experienced publishers while we are making return visits?
(15 min): "What Is Your 'Cause for Exultation'?"
(Q&A. When considering paragraph 4, encourage all to report their field service each month. Review pertinent points from od pgs 88-90)
(song 9 and Prayer)
"Take a Positive View of a Strained Marriage"
(pgs 8-12 - May 15th study edition)
(songs 36 & 69)
* rs (Reasoning From the Scriptures)
od (Organized To Do Jehovah's Will)