official jw.org link:
Congregation Bible Study:
(song 62 and Prayer)
Word For Us Through Jeremiah"
(chapter 6, pgs 70-72, ¶7-12 + box on pg 73)
Theocratic Ministry School:
Bible reading: Mark
No. 1: Mark 11:19–12:11
No. 2: Is Further Punishment for Sin Exacted After One’s Death?
(rs pg 300 ¶2-6)
No. 3: Why Making a Personal Dedication to God Leads to Happiness
min): Ideas for Offering the Magazines in March.
(Discussion. Invite comments on the following questions):
- During the weekends that we are distributing the invitation, what factors will determine whether you will also offer the magazines?
- What could you say to make the transition from the invitation to the magazines?
- Although the sample presentations include a question and a scripture, how might you shorten your presentation?
- Demonstrate how each issue may be offered along with the invitation.
(10 min): Benefit from Examining the Scriptures Daily—2013.
(Discussion. Briefly consider the yeartext found on pages 3-4 and
"How to Use This Booklet," on page 5. Then invite audience to relate when they have set aside time to consider the text and how they have benefited. Conclude by encouraging all to consider the text each day.)
(10 min): Local needs.
(song 119 and Prayer)
Watchtower Study Lesson:
"Let Nothing Distance You From Jehovah"
(pgs 12-16 - January 15th study edition)
(songs 106 & 51)
* rs (Reasoning From the
extra publications to bring this week:
* Examining the Scriptures Daily—2013